Komatsu Razor Fine Plasma Cutting Machine
- Our Komatsu's RASOR REV Fine Plasma
Cutting System sets a new standard for precision thermal cutting.
We provide high definition plasma cutting capable of 1200 inches per minute,
an open table design to accommodate deep parts, and interface capability
with third party CAD/CAM systems. Cutting capacities include mild steel
up to 1" (25.4 mm), aluminum up to 3/4" (19 mm) and stainless
up to 3/4" (19 mm).
- We specialize in emergency and breakdown
work with experience in materials including alloy steel, stainless steel,
brass, copper, aluminum and finished-cast products.
- We meet and exceed customers' expectations
through our professional approach and diverse capabilities.
- Our RASOR Fine Plasma Cutting
Systems can be used to process sheet and light plate metal parts with:
- High definition plasma cutting process
- Precision tolerances
- Minimum kerf width and narrow slots
- Sharp clean corners and fine detail
- Straight edges
- The ability to cut a wide variety of
materials and various thicknesses
- High production rates
- Positioning Accuracy +/- .004"