Mazak SpaceGear Laser
3D LASER CUTTING
- ISM's 3D laser cutting department is
a full-service laser job shop with 2D and 3D cutting capacities with a
high degree of precision.
- Our precision laser cuts steel, stainless,
aluminum, wood, plastics and many others materials utilizing the most
advanced laser equipment available for the purpose of cutting in 3D.
- Intricate, multifaceted and repetitive
cuts are done accurately and smoothly in our 3D laser cutting department.
- Our Mazak Space Gear Laser can also cut
pre-formed (3D) partsand automatically generate their fixturesplus
automatically program and cut complex contours and bevels into pipe and
- Our Space Gear Laser 510 MkII not only
processes 2D flat sheet plate accurately and at high speed, but also processes
(including bevel cutting) 3D formed shapes, fabricated pipe, tubing and
structural steel. Combining these abilities our Space Gear 510 MkII reduces
job set ups, tedious in process adjustment as well as increasing productivity.
- Our Space Gear MkII has an extremely large
work envelope which ranges from flat sheets to cube work pieces. The compact
cutting head is specially designed for minimum work piece interference
and allows complex parts to be processed with a minimum of fuss. A new
generation resonator has been integrated into the base machine casting
ensuring reliable and stable cutting performance. In addition to this
is the unique constant beam length delivery system, which provides unsurpassed
cutting performance at any location on the work table.
- Constant beam length design together with
a 64-bit CNC system ensure precise and high-speed cutting.
- Mazak Space Gear - 510 Mark II Specifications
- Maxium work piece size Flat plate: 2500
- Cubic workpiece: 3050 X 1525mm
- Maxium load capacity [1500W] @ 440kg
- [1800W] @ 585kg
- [2500W] @ 700kg
- [4000W] @ 810kg
- Axis stroke X axis @ 3335mm
- Y axis @ 1545mm
- Z axis @ 420mm
- A axis @ 360degree(plus, minus)
- B axis @ 135degree(plus, minus)
- Rapid traverse rate X,Y,Z axis : 24m/min(945
- A,B axis : 9600degree/min
- C axis : 2000degree/min
- CNC system MAZAK & FANUC L-64
- Program method EIA/ISO and interactive